Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Filthy 50

I wanted to do this one since it was the Mainsite WOD about a week ago.  The last time I did this one was in JULY, and it just about killed me then. Tonight was no different...

Filthy 50

50 Box Jumps 24"
50 Jumping Pullups
50 Kettlebell Swings 1p
50 Walking Lunge Steps
50 Knees to Elbow
50 Push Presses 45#
50 Back Extensions
50 Wallball Shots 20#
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders

I was able to do it "as Rx'd" - kinda. With the jumping pullups, I was almost straight-legged and locked out at the bottom. I should have been about4-6" higher on the bar. With the Push Press, I inadvertently did strict presses for about 35 of the reps. I should have done the push press - to make it easier. Lastly, the only 20# ball the gym had was a slammer ball. it made it TOUGH to catch.

Last time I did the 'fidy', I had to sub out the back extensions for good mornings. I liked the back extensions better.

After I finished, I was extremely close to having an impromptu meeting with Pukie. It would've been a first, and was the first time I was sick after a WOD in about a year.

Others in the gym didn't understand me being in the fetel position for about 10 minutes after. I think they were ready to call 911.


Bobby Noyce killing it! (ignore the girl counting - she miscounts several times... haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment