Saturday, December 3, 2011

Overhead Squat Ladder / Helen

For some strange reason, I felt like I needed to do two more WODs today, so I doubled up, invited a friend over, and we knocked two WODs out in less than an hour.

WOD 1 - Overhead Squat Ladder

Starting with 75# on the bar, perform 1 overhead squat every 40 seconds, moving up 20# each round. Go until you can't any more. Upon failing on a round, you may try again within 60 seconds. This attempt will be your last round.

This one was pretty good, although, if I were doing this again, I'd probably make the increments10# instead of 20.

WOD 2 - Helen

3 rounds of:
400m run
21 kb swings 1.5 pood
12 pullups

For time.

We were hoping to do this one in the snow, but the snow came about 2 hours too late.. I did this WOD unbroken for the first time, and cut another 70 seconds off my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment