Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Noticeably Absent

I've been noticeably absent for the last few days. After I posted my "Weaknesses" post, I came down with a nasty cold. What made things worse is that I had to travel, and am now on the road - making the challenge a ... well, a challenge.

In fact, my feeble attempt to do a WOD at the local YMCA ended with me getting kicked out before I even got in the gym! Me being an Eagle Scout, and living by the Scout Motto: Be Prepared, I threw a kettlebell, PVC pipe, a speed rope, an abmat, and a jerrycan in the back of the car before I left. This came in extremely handy.

Monday's WOD

21-15-9 kb Swing 1.5p
15-15-15 Jerrycan Burpees
9-15-21 Sandbag Thrusters 25#

The jerrycan burpees is the same idea as a bar facing burpee, but with a jerrycan. you have to face the can as you go to the ground. Your feet must be together, and leave the ground at the same time for the rep to count. (I made this one up!) Oh, and it was 10 degrees outside when I did it.

Try this WOD! You won't regret it!



Tuesday's WOD

Annie
50-40-30-20-10 of

Double unders
Situps

This one, I did not PR. I'm a little upset, but I have to tell myself that I have been traveling, and that I'm just getting over being sick. It still sucks... And now I have A** Rash!

No comments:

Post a Comment