Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An Awesome Link, and Three Gross Pictures

Okay, before you scroll down, there are some GROSS pics below. I'm warning you now - because they really are gross... Really really.

Before we get to that, I wanted to post a LINK to a random WOD generator. This is from a gym down in Australia. I've used their videos several times for demos. I don't know how many fans they have up here in the States, but if I ever go down to Australia, I'm absolutely going to hit up this gym!




Okay, for the grossness.


Several days ago, I received a razor knife for Christmas from my boss. Whilst sitting and pondering many things in life (on the toilet) I rediscovered a cyst on my leg (subsequently, I found that it is called a "Trichilemmal cyst"

So, I(being me)decided to poke it with my brand new knife. It didn't hurt at all... SO I poked it again, and again, and again. None of them hurt. Finally, I pushed hard. I felt a little pinch, and lo and behold, I could see it! It looked like an alien in my leg! I opened the little wound a tad more, and the bloody thing started to fall out!!

At this point, I realized that there was no turning back. I opened it up a bit more, and pulled the entire thing out - which left a "cavern" in my leg..  A bit of anti-infection cream, and butterfly bandages, and I'm as good as new.

I'm telling you - before you go any further - these are really gross. You've been warned.














1 comment:

  1. That's disgusting!! That was in your leg?! Ugh lol

    ReplyDelete